When the sunlight changes, the tint changes. The transition lenses on these photochromic polarized sunglasses have a variable tint with particles that interact with the light as it hits the lens. The brighter the sun, the darker the tint. As the light dims, the tint on these transition lens glasses fades, providing a clear view.
They also block dangerous UV rays and filter Harmful Blue Light, which can be found outdoors and from digital devices. These photochromic shades will improve contrast and clarity, reduce glare, and darken/lighten depending on ultraviolet exposure. For more like this, view our full collection of photochromic safety glasses.
- Matte Black Frame, Photochromic Clear to Smoke Safety Lens with Gray Foam
- Completely clear indoors and at night
- Fast fade back speed
- Removable side shields
- Cam hinges
- Meets ANSI Z87+ safety requirements.
- 100% UVA and UVB protections
- Meets ANSI Z87+ safety standards only when worn with side shields
- L = 160mm, W = 145mm, H = 56mm
Free Shipping Over $80
Free U.S. shipping on orders over $80.