FloatationPATENTED SINCE 2000
MULTIPLE PATENTS SINCE 2000
US PATENT NO.: 6,059,408 & 6,513,925
BOMBER ‘SOFT FIT’ PROVIDES:
A FULL WRAPPING, SOFT AND SNUG FIT
‘soft-fit’ foam lining
EVA Lining: Due to our patent protection, Bomber is the ONLY manufacturer who adds high-quality, non-toxic EVA foam lining to its sunglasses.
All Bomber glasses with this foam are fully guaranteed to:
Float: No other floating eyewear provides the same superior buoyancy of EVA foam period.
Grip: Non-slip EVA converts your glasses into strapless goggles. The foam grips and never slips.
Prevent Dry Eye: Just enough foam at the hinges keeps the vortex of dust and dry air from forming near your eyes.
JustFeel Good: The smoothness, even temperature and overall comfort of EVA foam lets you wear your glasses longer at a time.
Introducing tapered lens sunglasses technology
A solution to visual distortion. An object’s true position or size becomes distorted when waves of light come into contact with an aggressively curved lens. This is known as visual distortion. It’s kind of like what you see when you are looking through a sh eye lens - everything you see seems to be distortedly stretched beyond reality.Our new lenses are now equipped with Tapered Lens Technology that xes all of this. Distortion is eliminated by the tapering of the lens towards the outer edges and away from the optical center. The result is true optical clarity: where your eye directly gets these waves of light, with no distortion whatsoever. Basically, what you see is what you get.
- Our polarized sunglasses lenses cut 99% of glare off surfaces like water and snow pretty much all flat surfaces.
- Hard coatings for durability and helps reduce scratching.
- Hydrophobic hard coating repels water droplets and protects the multi-layered lens coatings.
- 100% protection from UVA, UVB, UVC + harmful, high-energy light to 400nm.
- PC lenses meet ANSI Z87.1 High Velocity & High Mass Impact Standards
- Meets International Standards (US, Europe & Australia)
Polycarbonate Defense: Bomber's OSHA approved safety lenses offer the extreme impact resistance of polycarbonate, an element of bullet-proof glass.
They all meet ANSI Z87+ standards so that you can rely upon the superior shielding performance of our tough, durable safety eyewear.
View the entire selection of Bomber safety eyewear.
Ultraviolet Shielding: Radiation from the sun has been shown to accelerate the aging of our skin. It can be refelected off water and ice, which increases exposure. Long term exposure to increased levels of UVA and UVB may damage the eyes.
All Bomber eyewear prevent 100% of harmful UVA and UVB rays from reaching your eyes, exceeding ANSI 280.3 UV requirements and setting new standards for protection
SAFETY pc polarized lens
Using state of the art equipment and rigorous testing, as a combination for producing our safety polarized lens, Bomber PC safety lenses pass the quality standards and requirements set by the American ICS Laboratory.
- Polarized film is imported from Japan with polarized efficiency over 99%
- Optically correct, meets International Standards (US, Europe & Australia)
- High definition, Low rainbow and Low stress are our standard
- Optical quality can meet Resolving Power, Prism and Prism Imbalance for Plano Protector at ANSI Z87.1 test
- PC raw material with optical and safety
- 100% protection from UVA, UVB, UVC + harmful, high-energy light to 400nm
- Scratch resistant, surface hardness can meet K-MARK
- High impact resistance, no crack under 200 feet/second, no crack 650 feet/second to meet military standards