When the sunlight changes, the tint changes. Each lens has a variable tint with particles that interact with the light as it hits the lens. The brighter the sun, the darker the tint. As the light dims, the tint fades, providing a clear view.
They also block dangerous UV rays and filter Harmful Blue Light, which can be found outdoors and from digital devices. These glasses will improve contrast and clarity, reduce glare, and darken/lighten depending on ultraviolet exposure. For more like this, view our full collection of photochromic safety glasses.
- Matte Black Frame, Photochromic Clear to Smoke Safety Lens with Gray Foam.
- Completely clear indoors and at night
- Fast fade back speed.
- Meets ANSI Z87+ safety requirements.
- 100% UVA and UVB protections
- (L = 160mm, W = 140mm, H = 45mm)
Free Shipping Over $80
Free U.S. shipping on orders over $80.