ABOUT THE PRINT: The real meaning of Aloha in Hawaiian is that of Love, Peace, and Compassion and is not just a greeting when you say "Hello" or "Goodbye". It’s the guidelines of how to live – a life of Aloha is one when the heart is so full it is overflowing with the ability to influence others around you with your spirit. This is where we derived our inspiration for this new "Aloha Series" of safety and floating sunglasses. Choosing some of our best-selling frames to bear the designs which incorporates the Hawaiian flag and Hawaiian islands, symbolic of Hawaii and where the term "Aloha" was born.
ABOUT THIS STYLE: When it's time to upgrade to the latest and greatest in safety eyewear, the BOOGIE is ready to boogie. The BOOGIE Bomb, our most popular frame since the day it was released, offers wide frames and safety-rated lenses made to protect you from harsh light and debris. A wide range of lens colors and other customizations keep the BOOGIE at the top of our personalization game, while built-in safety features let the BOOGIE climb to the highest safety rating on the market: ANSI Z87+ certification. Shop a wide range of lens colors, lens treatments, safety features, and more in the BOOGIE Bomb Collection.
- Matte Black Frame, Red Polarized & Mirrored Safety Lens Sunglasses with Gray Foam and Aloha-Inspired Designs Printed on Arms
- Polarized Safety Lens
- Hefty safety frames that can take a beating without sacrificing style
- Impact-resistant lenses with a gentle curve to block wind and debris
- Thick temples with curved ends for ultimate comfort
- Patented Bomber Eyewear foam lining for a snug fit and our famous floating capabilities
- 100% UVA and UVB protections
- Meets ANSI Z87+ safety standards
- L = 160mm, W = 140mm, H = 45mm
Free Shipping Over $80
Free U.S. shipping on orders over $80.