No humbugs allowed! Creative holiday gifts for people on your naughty list
We’ve all been there. That awkward holiday party where you’re forced to bring a $20 white elephant gift and you just have no idea what to get. That’s where we jump in to help!
We do have to shout out the hero of the season: online shopping! Let's be real, who actually wants to go into a store to shop for a gift for someone you don’t even like? Exactly… no one!
Whether it's a White Elephant party, office Secret Santa, or just a stocking stuffer for your neighbor's weird nephew, we've got you covered with Bomber's list of creative holiday gifts for those less-than-fantastic spots on your list.
For the Co-Workers
- A Mini Desk Vacuum Cleaner is perfect for any co-worker. (Especially the ones that eat at their desk—maybe they’ll take the hint with this gift!)
- Every office needs a calendar, and that calendar should involve a pooping dog. The Pooping Pooches calendar is sure to enhance the ambiance of any office space. (New rule at Bomber HQ: every desk MUST have one of these!)
- Since offices have slowly but surely been reopening this year, a lot of people are remembering how much in person meetings SUCK! Next time there’s an in-person meeting make sure your co-worker is sporting this “I survived another meeting” coffee mug 🤣.
For the Annoying Cousin
Can't choose 'em, somehow gotta love 'em.
- That one cousin who thinks drinking beer is a personality trait will be sure to enjoy this dad bod fanny pack. Perfect for storing their beers or (if you’re feeling extra generous) you can gift them a pair of Polarized BOOGIE Safety sunglasses to complete that “ultimate dad” look.
- Nothing says Merry Christmas like a bacon car air freshener. Only a handful of people will actually enjoy the smell of this thing—let’s just hope you’re not gifting this to the DD for the night.
- Something from the clearance section. We're not just talking about the Bomber Eyewear clearance section, because honestly? Anything you find in there will be too kick-ass of a gift for the cousin you drew at Secret Santa. But hey, we won't judge if you grab an extra pair or two for yourself while you're shopping for deals!
For Secret Santa
If you’re participating in Secret Santa, we’re going to assume you kind of like your friends. Maybe—maybe not, who cares. Give this drinking game as a gift and after a few rounds you’ll like them.
- Give the gift of tortillas this season. This tortilla blanket is a 71-inch throw blanket that makes you feel as warm as a—literal—burrito.
- Our best-selling glasses are the BUZZ Bomb, which need no introduction these days. We wouldn't be us if we didn't point out how much we love 'em, though -- they're perfect for anyone on your list, and are an absolutely gasp-worthy gift for your Secret Santa!
- And for the wine drinkers (and if you're not thinking of anyone in particular then you're probably the Wine Friend of your group), we suggest the original wine condom. This hilarious but also very genius gift is an air-tight wine stopper -- it keeps things safe and tasty (ew?) while being one of those gifts you just have to receive to understand. Perfect for a mystery present!
We would love to see what you gift everyone for Christmas this year! Tag us on Instagram @bombereyewear and use the hashtag #bombereyewear—especially if you plan on giving the gift of Bomber to all your favorite people!