Paying tribute to our dear friend and photographer, the late Jeff "Mana" Walthall. We selected our best-selling frames to bear Mana-inspired tribal designs affixed on the outside of the temples, along with the Hawaiian Iwa bird symbol. The triangle tribal designs are derived from the tattoos that many of Mana's friends got in honor of him when he passed in 2015. We collaborated on these designs with Mana’s close friend, Hawaiian tattoo artist, Aaron Kwan.
A portion of the proceeds from the Mana Series – Limited Addition, goes to Mana's family.
- Matte Black Frame, Blue Mirror Polarized Safety Lens with Gray Foam
- Mana Tribute Design on side temples
- Polarized Safety Lens
- 100% UVA and UVB protections
- Meets ANSI Z87+ safety standards.
- (L = 160mm, W = 142mm, H = 41mm)
Free Shipping Over $80
Free U.S. shipping on orders over $80.