The real meaning of Aloha in Hawaiian is that of Love, Peace, and Compassion and is not just a greeting when you say "Hello" or "Goodbye". It’s the guidelines of how to live – a life of Aloha is one when the heart is so full it is overflowing with the ability to influence others around you with your spirit. This is where we derived our inspiration for this new "Aloha Series" of safety and floating sunglasses. Choosing some of our best-selling frames to bear the designs which incorporates the Hawaiian flag and Hawaiian islands, symbolic of Hawaii and where the term "Aloha" was born.
And whether you're strapping on a mask for a hard day's work or you're headed to the (socially distanced) grocery store, there's little more annoying than fogging up your lenses while you're wearing a mask. Our answer: the Irie Bomb Aloha Series in Anti-fog.
- Matte Black Frame, Green Mirror Polarized Anti-fog Lens with Gray Foam and Aloha-inspired print graphics on each arm
- Polarized Green Mirror Anti-fog Lens
- 100% UVA and UVB protections
- These do not comply with ANSI Z87+ safety standards
- (L = 147mm, W = 137mm, H = 48mm)
Free Shipping Over $80
Free U.S. shipping on orders over $80.