BOOGIE Safety - Photochromic
When the sunlight changes, the tint changes. Each lens has a variable tint with particles that interact with the light as it hits the lens. The brighter the sun, the darker the tint. As the light dims, the tint fades, providing a clear view.
They also block dangerous UV rays and filter Harmful Blue Light, which can be found outdoors and from digital devices. These glasses will improve contrast and clarity, reduce glare, and darken/lighten depending on ultraviolet exposure.
- Matte Black Frame, Photochromic Clear to Smoke Safety Lens with Gray Foam.
- Completely clear indoors and at night
- Fast fade back speed.
- Meets ANSI Z87+ safety requirements.
- 100% UVA and UVB protections
- (L = 160mm, W = 140mm, H = 45mm)
No other floating eyewear provides the same superior buoyancy of EVA foam period.
eva foam lining
All Bomber Eyewear come with non-toxic EVA foam lining for better grip, comfort and more buoyancy.